Brelion is driven to not only deliver investments with high potential returns, but a service that is fully-secured at every level, from entry of personal financial information to basic email exchanges. Our platform deploys several layers of advanced software security and data encryption protocols. We regularly test and update our security measures so that people can invest on Brelion.com with enjoyment and confidence. Every exchange of information pertaining to the platform is secured via four systems: SSL 256 bit certificate, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Dropbox, and Biometrics.
1. SSL 256 bit (EV SSL-certified by Comodo)
- Comodo SSL provides a secure connection between internet browsers and websites for transmitting private data online.
- EV SSL certificates are the most trusted SSL Certificate available, designed to strengthen e-commerce security and combat phishing attacks. The green address bar is recognized by consumers as a hallmark of security used by only the best online retailers.
- Premium EV SSL certificates defend high-profile online financial services, banking sites, popular vendors and other sites from being targeted by Internet fraud.
- For more information, see https://www.instantssl.com/ev-ssl-certificate.html
2. Microsoft Azure Cloud with ASP.Net framework and Microsoft SQL Database for Unprecedented Scalability
Operating on over 240 million user accounts, Azure infrastructure is resilient to attack, safeguards user access to the Azure environment, and helps secure company data through encrypted communications as well as threat management and mitigation practices. Microsoft Azure performs the following essential functions for Brelion:
- Manages identity and user access to webpages, data, and applications by federating user identities to Azure Active Directory and enabling multi-factor authentication for more secure sign-in.
- Encrypts communications and operation processes. For data in transit, Azure uses industry-standard transport protocols between user devices and Microsoft datacenters, and within datacenters themselves. For data at rest, Azure offers a wide range of encryption capabilities, giving our platform the flexibility to choose the best solution for our needs.
- Secures networks. Azure provides the infrastructure necessary to securely connect virtual machines to one another and to connect on-premises datacenters with Azure VMs. Azure blocks unauthorized traffic to and within Microsoft datacenters. Azure Virtual Network extends our on-premises network to the cloud through site-to-site VPN.
- Manages threats. To protect against online threats, Azure offers Microsoft Antimalware for cloud services and virtual machines. Microsoft also employs intrusion detection, denial-of-service (DDoS) attack prevention, regular penetration testing, and data analytics and machine learning tools to help mitigate threats to the Azure platform.
- For more information, see https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/trust-center/security/
3. All Internal Documents Hosted by Dropbox
- Dropbox is built with multiple layers of protection, including secure data transfer, encryption, network configuration, and application-level controls throughout a scalable, secure infrastructure.
- Dropbox file data is stored in discrete file blocks that are fragmented and encrypted using 256-bit AES. Additionally, Dropbox supports perfect forward secrecy, flags all authentication cookies as secure, and enables HSTS.
- Brelion can access or recover files and folders at any time from a number of interfaces, including desktop, web, and mobile clients, or through third-party applications connected to Dropbox--all of which connect to secure servers for accessing and sharing files, as well as updating linked devices when files are added, changed, or deleted.
- For more information, see https://www.dropbox.com/security#protection
4. All Internal Documents Hosted by Dropbox
All in-house company PCs that handle personal documents and other documents of high importance are equipped with fingerprint readers, providing our network with another powerful layer of security.
- Biometrics has been successfully deployed for more than a decade for workforce management and unrivaled access to a nonrepudiated audit trail.
- Biometric technology filters and saves specific characteristics, which are unique to every fingerprint, as an encrypted biometric key or algorithm. Because the algorithm cannot be reconverted to an image, no one can duplicate fingerprints.
REPORTING SECURITY ISSUES
If you believe you have encountered a security vulnerability in the Brelion network, we’d like to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use our PGP key to encrypt your communications
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK----- Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (MingW32) mQINBFeXXqsBEACzHgpacBVdYSo5eAgwG+0BoI3AjJQb2S4Xbkgx8cOdQ2MPcxaP pDHox9n1G0aSKrCv06WX4krhFdJWFWs46pNzg0s6d1Ym+LwS+qKpQMWzzt3b4B2n 97l0xuixqp6zgJYvXyKAaZgY2110aGiu9qWDkBu7+7mN/Nd2hPqVC/tZvqKY+w61 K5xS7nD+0V6KDy8gYN76Ecf4HIbCRQh/oYb5I2aGOzO5zYr3YHVaHhfdDDr1bVfM doiDTEz0vUMY9pPMgzkOl+snHlZaS/s9GEr/1Utj+a0nWGCqDZFuYXx+Ozb0cwRQ ph++L3BKUkNmCPpYluiMQtfFvjMd3tBAyQ49OYobEMnAg/rAkw0aCGjkjpr7+jMe XmIODzHGQ+2FegGLD1aRMClJldFmri7w0uxPDD5nvbhrC1Q4rC110acOL0g6ZnYL Yki76WJaycmSysrYIXZVGm9PKBh6kDgCtwN+VkL/j2FStJQy3lk2FQ5qxoTYhpJu mC/zvbMhF16DeIU8Tj47qkEYFmB5GpghTT5yEmchAgKR58sS20DjT6GEvFau71Mn XdzH8VtE/rMheZpFhF/taHppWr3UmOluTdpXkC0QshJkEsu+9sDTsrD3yddwcoAp kulcB18IRwFcIN4YdolmftwcKyPHV9ySbYGzWctBOnf+H+9iHPRHcBzgGwARAQAB tCdCcmVsaW9uIFNlY3VyaXR5IDxzZWN1cml0eUBicmVsaW9uLmNvbT6JAj8EEwEC ACkFAleXXqsCGyMFCQlmAYAHCwkIBwMCAQYVCAIJCgsEFgIDAQIeAQIXgAAKCRCU hqbtJm4bnS5OD/9CBb809iel1Wdgag3HwP5cOL9SMrVmE0JfvjIgm6LvYobMO9W+ a81hrVNkuC8Eb0wJNJoXT/53qtnQ1LgCW9s9+qO3DbipECVR1h5QpDvkwdTnU/cj 2FAR+4xDdeFV8oyvIrOoQ3tH1kNVDzAatAWldxUWXIQScQ1cvg9tl7i4HJxEfxEa HbQCHf3xDL9SyasAU2ziPC7aeOZdbAhynxWJ8uq9r4cbbDpkJatehCDVEgIwD+Ol Ipp7mWaPrXocIJ9F32PCnh+1jdEuYheop3H7FUFxl7MNppALwIO/R8kgZW3S1oGh BN44Ag98H0idU45Lu8+r4Z7aDQH0Ibmx7oxQJsrpOhXxkz3iwTsaucahkdYUPngH pez5z2UOoBG0XiYIpTdDD9qzBxXnQChAiWHMS4l/1Nd0t3fLxK8eihdXQbkkn9Ua NAqvT0qqgSyYK38UTWJqLv3tipLbSdoGPPTOCE8Nute8G0cel1+LDzRiw2B5WxFe R/wmh2mrF0jqdoKFVezCBwY4L1C+W4O4ZmTDAcffcx2gzFFDPS1K+3WrTjzrvu+i Ndqf6v5bocj2TWhdHFgcgRn3zu1twny0UZjKMpQZldNk3/LDHl3yG2x8ZEEYv6Im M5gNeoRWy2bXrh2M/0rSLXQ/Htx3q/Ip6Z7LMNnSUwBfdEm7qQ2wBZve+LkCDQRX l16rARAAsTO7RFAdDJcubiM1urliw48irTAgKOBeJkHSUFpB20iNbKSWAp58wPiK xIRRQadIS/rsND1NBQyg0BSyQ48Kcmux+PIIt9LfixFuCYE2JKlF0M0X2V4PD7MF UO2mBgKoGvP/yf40Zvs0oryIB5MfktG3zOMy3dT1KQ/8AVS+0+3VYhlACdtTO+v2 dHzP+nut2LB32Bm+Ltt20Abqdl+56gbiaXBE2CShpVOl9BkkdMMJhBq1y/bCddQ0 qwoCB94Hb888mFMErz3pD24XB/YsQ+vslPDyCfTiV4rn0fCuKs2QyUkJXjl+Pi6Y iLaZ0AxNJM1uddBNMAN+yZvO9sT3t3+UqiqoOroQh3mC2/xuTIBwsYEx2lf6FPlL JHn8twcWxNaoiPqyEJRITRSBp/ZvucrU9ylzH5RAUkfq7jsWs0NCRwcCjCInqWEN pqKMgQ8D3tHmWPTPvO8C1Y1DbAQgNcwzEloFLCMqILxEDCDpnSQGMPQRYadGm1Wb jDzy6oU2lss0K/bYmPi2JqefRFZRSIMD9BId0/bD5A03fBESnMaMp4fDR99HZ9v9 dbA0+a40UoghvVyIouAmsiqgRUVoh3aZDoBrHWUlHWwtMcD0maHeYAPh7lp8luFI FjH4DPKQ4TKvAp4RGhOvhqkZG84yH52PLCoQygWUD+3regwy6EcAEQEAAYkCJQQY AQIADwUCV5deqwIbDAUJCWYBgAAKCRCUhqbtJm4bnUxND/9yFzCLHgImsaFWPoLe RqlSt8cZH52SPOgfJuCRTdG6kHS5ASM72ywwPpxELolOnL8sCZWZF30aYAZS7NsO JQWYTMNByCREIgW97evmPo403kRzBOq2kSQPSDPtsv93nVGFv3kjNG/yV8Mxmjv6 nIxqkXvGgf7kTr/JMoP+9WqAk9LgUivcHOjuqqZFBtP9HS5PQHSH2LXGrW4LGi3n ia8ZzaFXScek5NEASJKaMhFsNzCp0MUn/i5aUd2oVmTVI66mcO8e712PO8VhdkD6 5tYJVALFcomg/7SVm0PnryyM3ttp10OroZvh3wQHt3TBn1CCXIfO6FUv2lLvVCv7 YugdklSxIroAOtOUl/q/xUosQI+qalY9g5gcNKHP8A9LtRFJA7hOT7XyBVFKMvDG GobJePx0AlFuqJ5R+B5vzCxCvXaLwNaszddPDhnOWEkz1jUreJXe4daz7N61n9oR KMShfox2zDw0h/AavjvLJz96MTEb5rD8iGpjQ0JwkfGUalT+mGQgD2tjtyly7EvB 5WdMe+QMoPxppm+ojg3Vq+lBmlglGWbw687UGfpqLT5DBCYtqOpCsUc7ny76D8Z+ q9q5HZyX8Pp1s6lUTLugKFmykwiNJB42eKiYQ1OzWhX2SPC5F0SHLDZEzgCKhguF 2DbNAqjkvVlK1LDSdvm7xuoOjg== =kEBs -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Public Key for import
In case you wish to import file, please download it.Download Public Key